Friday, October 1, 2010

Noise or silence.

     If I were to pick which one I like better noise or silence I would have to say that I like noise better. I think that silence is awkward. When I am with my friends it is hardly ever silent, and when I am by myself I almost always have music playing or the TV on. The only time I prefer silence over noise is when I am studying or trying to learn something.
    When I am with people I prefer noise because you build good social skills when you are talking. But at the same time the noise can really get overwhelming.So here are some things that I like noise for...
  • laughter of friends
  • talking with friends
  • anything involving people
  • listening to music as we clip the lake
  • watching movies
  • running
  • exercising
  • cheering of people at tennis matches
  • joking around with friends
  • waiting in elevators
  • singing in the car


Those are all the reasons why I think noise is better than silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment