I think freedom is an awesome thing. I am so glad that I was born in a country where everybody is free. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to live in a country where you weren't allowed to express your beliefs or say what you think. There are some countries where its citizens do not have the freedom of speech or the freedom of press. And I think that would be hard to live like that.
In America we are born free. Yes we have laws that we abide by but they are just there to keep everyone safe. And we have the luxury of being able to say what we want without worrying that we might go to jail for it. We also have to freedom to speak up against political persons but in some countries you could get killed for speaking up to or insulting a political icon. That is why freedom means so much to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment