Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Break

      During this past weekend it was our schools fall break. We got 4 days off of school and it felt awesome. Wednesday was our last day of school and that night I went to the school football game with a few of my friends. It was really fun. We laughed and cheered and had a really good time and then that night we spent the night at one of our friends houses. She lives out in the country so it was really fun because we got to be really loud and run around. We stayed up late watching scary movies and talked about random stuff.
      On Thursday we all went paint balling in Austin. It was a blast. We were there the whole day and by the time we got home we were covered in paint. When we were there we got put on teams and then they put you out in this course and you had to try to shoot the other teams members until everyone else but your team was out. It kinda hurt when you got hit from close up. I have bruises from it but I didn't get it nearly as bad as some other people. But overall it was really fun and I cant wait to go again.
     On Friday I just stayed home and chilled. I watched TV, cleaned my room, did homework. All that fun stuff. But On Saturday it was my moms birthday. She turned 54. So we went out to eat with my sisters and my aunts and uncles to the Green Mill. I was bored but my mom had fun.
     So that is what I did this weekend. It was fun. I was glad we had a break because we needed one so badly. It felt really nice to just sit home and recuperate after working so hard in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment