Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pretty Little Liars.

     I have always been big on reading books. Every time I go the the mall or someplace with my family I ask if I can get a new book. But last weekend I got a new book called Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard and I fell in love with it. I have seen a couple of the episodes from the ABC family's show on it but never really understood it until I read this book.
     The book took me about 3 days to read. I became obsessed with it. For those days I would come home from school eat supper do my homework and then go read my book. It was just so good and I couldn't put it down. There is more books in the series but I have to wait until the next time we go to Mankato to get the rest of them and it is killing me to wait.
     I always think that it is funny when I start reading a book that I really like because it like becomes my life. All I do is read it until I am done and sometimes I will even ditch my friends to finish it. Its weird I know but I cant help it and besides I hang out with my friends all the time anyways so its okay. But I guess my way is a good way to decide if it is a good book because if I am reading a book and it takes me like a month to read it it probably is not a good book and so then I know how to give it away or not to recommend it to anyone.
     That is all about my experience reading Pretty Little Liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment