Yes, I am an addict. I have a serious problem and I don't know how to stop it. I am addicted to coloring my hair. I am constantly changing it and I have been all sorts of shades from blond to almost black. I've had bangs, a side part and now I rocking the middle part!
No but this is serious. Right now as I write this I am in the salon getting my hair colored. I am always changing my mind on what I want it to look like. My sister is a hair stylist and does my hair and I can tell she gets annoyed with me when I am there all the time.
Ha I'm finished now getting my hair done and I can't wait to see how long it lasts this time.
lol i never used to color my hair this much but now iven been changing it too much
ReplyDeleteYou should go to rehab for coloring your hair no joke. I'll pay for it.
ReplyDelete