It seems like blogging has become more and more common these past years. I admit the first time I heard of someone blogging I imagined a loner sitting in his room at night instead of going out and blogging about crap that nobody reads. But actually there is some funny ones out there that are interesting to read and I am starting to see why people started blogging in the first place.
I watched this movie called Julie & Julia a couple years ago and the main character starts a blog about her experiences cooking. It was interesting to hear her read them. I think that blogging makes you a better writer because it helps you become quicker at brainstorming good ideas to write about. It also has given me reasons to express my thoughts on many different topics. For example if I had thoughts about friendship or love before I had this blog I wouldn't have done anything about them and now that I have this blog I have someplace that I can go to ramble on about my thoughts. I think blogging is very helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment