Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love and Valentines Day

     It is that time of the year again... Valentines day. The time of year where couples face the big dilemma of what to get each other.
    Personally this is my least favorite holiday there is if you can even call it a holiday because we don't even get off from school for it which is pretty lame. I don't know something about it just bugs me and  no I'm not a grouch because I don't have a boyfriend honestly I couldn't care less but to me this holiday is still pathetic.
    Is buying someone flowers and chocolate really telling them that you love them or is it just what we do to not look like jerks.
    When you truly are in love with someone you will show them you love them everyday you're together and not just because of a stupid holiday.
        If you think about it Valentines day is really just a marketing holiday anyway.
   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment