Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wilds Game!

     One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is go to Wild games up in the cities. I love hockey and I love going to games. This past Sunday I went to a game and I took my best friend Gretta along with me. It was her first time going to one of them so she didn't know what to expect. I don't think she thought it was going to be so crazy!
     With us cheering on the players, confusing drunk people, and laughing at fights we had a blast. There were so many fights in that game I loved it. One of the fights started because on of the players got mad and started hitting another in the side with his stick. It looked so pathetic we both started bursting out laughing.
     I cannot wait til the next game that I go to because this one was so fun. And it helped that we won!!!!
                      Fight! Fight! Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment