Sunday, November 21, 2010

I whip my hair back and forth, Gypsy, and Hp7

     There is this new song out by Willow Smith called " Whip My Hair". Willow Smith is Will Smiths daughter and she is 9 years old. The song is really catchy and once you see the music video you will laugh really hard. At first when my friends and I heard it we thought it was a joke but now every time we hear it we freak out and whip our hair. My friends Sydney, Katie and Gretta and me always say it at random times and whenever it is silent it seems like one of us starts doing the dance.


      One inside joke between my friends and I is Gypsy. There is this song about being a gypsy by Shakira and it is so random that it make us laugh. The song gets stuck in your head for days and that is what made it a joke between us. We listened to the song together and then at school we would randomly sing it and everyone was like what is that so now it has become a inside joke between us.

     This past Friday my Me, Gretta, Sydney and Katie went to Harry Potter 7 part 1 and we had a really fun time. We laughed at how many people jumped at the scary parts and just stupid stuff like that. It was really immature but we had a blast. We laughed so much are stomachs were hurting. During one scary part in the movie that made us all jump is when a gigantic snake lunged towards us and at that part Gretta had her feet up on the seat in front of her and she didn't notice that someone was sitting in that seat but when the snake lunged towards us Gretta jumped so hard and jerked her legs at the same that she full on kicked the seat in front of her with the lady sitting in it. Of course it was a accident but she kicked it so hard that it almost propelled the poor lady out of her seat. All of us burst out laughing and Gretta had scared the lady so hard that she made her spill all of her popcorn on the floor. The lady didn't know what hit her and probably peed her pants. I was laughing so hard that I felt bad but I couldn't stop. Now we all give Gretta crap about that and it makes it even more funny. That is what we did at the Harry Potter movie on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Willow Smith is such a good singer. I love the song "Gypsy" too! You introduced me to that song. I thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I LOVE THIS BLOG!
    i honestly wrote one about whip my hair back and fourth to!

    ReplyDelete