Saturday, November 13, 2010

The first snowfall!

     On Friday we had our first snow fall of the season. Now it is official it is winter. We got snow kinda late this year so it seemed like fall just dragged on forever. But I'm happy that it is finally snowing. Now there is going to be so much fun stuff to do.
     This weekend my dad brought home our snowmobiles and so now I am waiting for us to get more snow and have a snow day so I can go snowmobiling with my friends. Last year we got a lot of snow and so we bought a new snowmobile for me and I love it. It goes really fast which makes it even funner.
     I also can't wait to so skiing. In the winter I always go over to Mt. Kato and go skiing with my friends on the weekends but now since my best friend gets her license in 2 weeks we plan on going over there after school some days to. This year I want to learn how to snowboard. I have wanted to learn how to for a long time and now I am going to make myself do it. My friend Gretta said that she might learn how to with me but we'll see about that. I think it will be really funny to watch.
     As of right now I am excited about winter because of all the fun stuff that I can do but we will see what my thoughts are in a couple of months when I am sick of it! But we will just have to wait until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment