Sunday, September 26, 2010

What is friendship?

What is friendship...? At first when I was given this topic to write about I was like "Oh this will be easy I use this word a lot." But the more I thought about it the more difficult this topic became because I rarely ever use the word friendship in a conversation I always say "She is my friend." or "Yeah we are friends." But I never say "We have a friendship together." or "Our friendship is a good one". So for this assignment I thought about what is the reason behind my friends and myself and how could that be used to describe friendship.
      When someone asks me what the meaning of friendship is I think about all my friends and why we are friends. Friendship to me is trusting someone enough to know they would never do anything to hurt you. It is when you are close enough with someone that you can just be yourself without trying to impress them. Friendship also means you get along and hope for the best for one another. It has no race, gender, or size and it is not limited to a place, culture or group. There is no limit to how much friendship you can have. That is what friendship means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment