Hey everybody this is Tara. I thought I would start out my blog by telling you a little bit about me. Okay well I am a sophomore in high school and I love it. I have amazing friends that help the school day go by faster and when we hang out we laugh so hard we cry. Yesterday (Friday) me and a couple of my friends went to the movie "Easy A" and by the time we left the theater we had laughed so hard our mascara was running. The movie was good but that wasn't the only reason we were laughing we were laughing because we are so close we can just be ourselves around each other and say the most random stuff and laugh about it for hours. We have a lot of inside jokes that we will randomly say and if you didn't know what it means you would probably think we were the strangest group of people you have ever met. But that's okay because we have fun when we are around each other.
I play tennis for my high school team and I think it has got to be one of the best sports out there. I could be having the most awful days ever but when I go to practice after school and step onto the court with my racket in my hand and a tennis ball in the other all of the days problems just go away. I also play the piano. I have technically been playing for 8 years but for the first 5 years I didn't care much for it. I only went because my mother made me and when I was little she would have to bribe me to practice. I absolutely loathed it but she knew she was doing the right thing by making me go because now I play all the time. There will be some days where I come home from tennis and sit down at the piano to play and before I know it a couple hours will have past and I still have homework to do. I know it sounds kind of obsessive but it relaxes me, and when I finish a song that has taken for ever to perfect I get a feeling of accomplishment and I know that I finished that song all by myself.
Another thing about me is that my family is really close. I live with my mom and dad and my dog Evanna. I have two sisters but they are both grown up and live in their own houses. I also have a nephew named Joseph and you will probably hear me talk about him a lot because he is just so cute. He just turned 2 on labor day weekend and he is obsessed with dinosaurs. Everything is "dino, dino, dino." For his birthday everybody got him something to do with dinosaurs and I swear there isn't a single dinosaur thing left within a 100 mile radius. Their living room floor looked like a miniature Jurassic Park because there were dinosaurs everywhere.
Okay well now I have told you a little bit about my friends, my hobbies and my life. So now I will talk to you later about the thoughts of Tara. See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment