Monday, January 10, 2011

seriously kids do your work.

          I don't know why but one thing that has been getting on my nerves lately is kids not applying themselves in school. Kids practice this almost as if it is a skill of theirs. And everyday at school I get the amazing opportunity to see kids practicing this wonderful skill all day long.
          There are some kids who do not do any work and pay about as much attention as a rock to the teacher and wonder why they are failing. Honestly people we are here now and have to go to school anyways why not do it right the first time so you don't have to do it again. High school is only 4 years of your life. Yes we all have social lives but during these 4 years what you do determines what you will do for the rest of your life. Try to make a list of colleges that will accept a student with a 0.75 G.P.A.
         Now I'm not saying that we all need to be valedictorians, but we need to try harder as a whole to not settle for F's. Because when I think about it I would much rather work hard now and rest later when I get a good job then slack off now and work my ass off for the next 50 years of my life trying to get enough money for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment