Okay so last weekend I went to the capital of Minnesota for Youth In Government. We stayed at the Hilton for 4 days and during the day we debated bills but at night was when the real fun began. I honestly got to say that the best dances that you will ever go to is the YIG dance. It gets so crazy. Between getting ready with your friends to laughing so hard you have to pee I will never forget YIG.
For yig you get up at 6:00 and get ready to go into your committees and houses and you debate bills until about 8:00 with random breaks here and there. Then they have activities for you to do. There is a carnival and a dance. For the whole 4 days that you are there you truly get no sleep and when you have to go back to school on Monday you have what we call a YIG hangover. We are all like a bunch of zombies because we are so sleep deprived. But you know what its worth it and I cant wait till next year. I heart YIG!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment